Call for Applications: Global Politics Fall School Jordan 2017
CITIES IN GLOBAL TIMES - PERSPECTIVES FROM THE MENA REGION AND EUROPE September 28 – October 9, 2017 in Amman (session period: September 29 – October 8)
Jointly offered by the German-Jordanian University in Amman, and the Center for Global Politics at Freie Universität Berlin.
The modules offered during this intensive short-term program will provide students with an insight into recent developments in the Middle East and the European Union. The modules will touch upon new approaches to global politics, the interplay between domestic politics and global politics and regional responses to political and social challenges. The exchange of views and ideas will include input from German and Jordanian as well as other academics and students from the region.
- Earn a joint certificate worth 4 ECTS credits from two renowned institutions
- Get engaged in political dialogue with peers from the MENA region and Europe
- Take part in an enriching learning experience and extracurricular activities
- Find out how to enroll in further study or Ph.D. programs in Germany
- Make new contacts and join a vibrant international alumni network
- Good knowledge of and interest in global politics, excellent command of English
- Final year of undergraduate studies or first academic degree (B.A. or equivalent), ideally in Political Science, International Relations or a related field
- Letter of Motivation
- Curriculum Vitae (resume)
- B.A. certificate or academic transcripts
- English Language Diploma
Apply online by August 30, 2017 via: https://www2.oei.fu-berlin.de/global-politics/cgp-applications/jor/appsys/start/
The tuition fee for the Fall School amount to 100 €, but there is a limited amount of waivers available. If you want to apply for a waiver, please supply an extra letter stating substantial reasons. For more information, please visit our website www.seasonal-schools.org or contact us directly.
Lydia Tetzner (Senior Program Manager)
Center for Global Politics
Freie Universität Berlin