Navigation items and banners
GP Fall School Iran
October 26 to November 07, 2013
Jointly organized by the School of International Relations in Tehran and the Center for Global Politics at Freie Universität Berlin
Each year, the curriculum encompasses topics reflecting developments and debates in global political and economic processes in the 21st century.
In 2012, particular emphasis was placed on different perspectives on human rights.
- New Approaches to Global Politics
- Human Rights: Origins, Concepts, Realities
- Universality of Human Rights
- Iran in a Global Context
- EU-Middle East Relations
- Recent Developments in the Middle East and the UN
- Simulation Game
A joint certificate of participation is issued upon successful completion.
- Take part in an enriching learning experience
- Make new contacts and join a vibrant international alumni network
- Earn a joint certificate from two renowned institutions
- knowledge and interest in global politics
- first academic degree (B.A. or equivalent) in political science or a related field
- excellent command of English
- statement of purpose
- curriculum vitae (resume)
- academic transcripts and diplomas
- English language certificate
The application period starts on June 24 and ends on August 28, 2013.
In order to apply, please register yourself on the online application platform.
Should you experience any technical difficulties with the application software, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to generous funding by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), there are no tuition fees. Participants are responsible for their own travel, accommodation and living expenses. Travel stipends are available to students from Iran (outside Tehran).