Call for Applications: Global Politics Summer School China 2019
Chinese and European Concepts on How to Manage Global Problems
July 14-23, 2019, in Guangzhou
(session period: July 15-22)
The Center for Global Politics (CGP) of Freie Universität Berlin (FUB), in cooperation with the School of International Studies (SIS) of Jinan University Guangzhou.
This intensive short-term program will provide excellent students with an insight into European and Chinese perspectives on the role of Europe and China in Global Politics. Political and social expectations, arising from their roles as global players, will be analyzed within the framework of different theoretical concepts. The modules will provide tools for a deeper understanding of the new global landscape. The exchange of views and ideas will equally include input from German and Chinese academics and students. We therefore invite students from China, Germany and other countries to apply for the best established German-Chinese Summer Program in International Relations.
- Earn a joint certificate worth 4 ECTS credits from two renowned institutions
- Take part in an enriching learning experience and extracurricular activities
- Find out how to enroll in further study or Ph.D. programs in Germany
- Make new contacts and join a vibrant international alumni network
- Good knowledge of and interest in global politics, excellent command of English
- Final year of undergraduate studies or first academic degree in political science, IR, public administration, economics or a related field
- Letter of Motivation
- Curriculum Vitae (resume)
- Academic Transcripts
- Very good knowledge of English; if available, please send in a proof of your knowledge (e.g. TOEFL, IELTS, Cambridge Certificate or equivalent)
Apply online by June 02, 2019 via:
View our Frequently Asked Questions
The tuition fee for the Summer School amounts to 150 €. Participants are responsible for their travel and living expenses. For more information, visit our website www.seasonal-schools.org or contact us directly:
Lydia Tetzner (Senior Program Manager)
Julia Dalhoff (Program Assistant)
Center for Global Politics, Freie Universität Berlin
This program is generously sponsored by DAAD with funding from the Federal Ministry of Education and Research.