Global Politics Spring School Vietnam 2019
Call for Applications
SOUTHEAST ASIAN AND EUROPEAN CONCEPTS ON
HOW TO MANAGE GLOBAL PROBLEMS
March 17 – 29, 2019, Hanoi (session period: March 18-28)
Jointly offered by the University of Social Sciences and Humanities (USSH) of Vietnam National University-Hanoi (VNU) and the Center for Global Politics (CGP) of Freie Universität Berlin (FUB).
In cooperation with Royal University of Phnom Penh (RUPP), Paññāsāstra University of Cambodia (PUC) and Konrad Adenauer Foundation (KAS) Vietnam.
Over the course of eleven days, this year’s Global Politics Spring School gathers outstanding students with different backgrounds curious and eager to engage in intensive debates and enriching discussions on current hot topics in global politics. Providing a platform for international debate, the school invites academics and students from Vietnam, Cambodia, Myanmar, Laos, Germany and other countries to exchange their ideas, views and insights.
- Earn a joint certificate worth 4 ECTS credits from two renowned institutions
- Take part in an enriching learning experience and extracurricular activities
- Find out how to enroll in further study or Ph.D. programs in Germany
- Good knowledge of, and interest in global politics, excellent command of English
- Final year of undergraduate studies or first academic degree (B.A. or equivalent)
- Letter of Motivation
- Curriculum Vitae (resume)
- Academic Transcripts
- Very good knowledge of English; if available, please send in a proof of your knowledge (e.g. TOEFL, IELTS, Cambridge Certificate or equivalent)
- Apply online by February 21, 2019
The tuition fee for the school amounts to 50 €, but there is a limited amount of waivers available (excludes travel costs, accommodation and expenses on site!). If you want to apply for a waiver, please supply an extra letter stating substantial reasons. For more information, please visit our website www.seasonal-schools.org or contact us directly.
Center for Global Politics
Freie Universität Berlin
Garystrasse 55, 14195 Berlin, Germany
Phone: (+49) 30 838 59793
This program is generously sponsored by DAAD with funding from the Federal Ministry of Education and Research and Konrad Adenauer Stiftung,Office Hanoi.
- Hanoi, Phnom,Penh,global, politics